Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Challenge #7-Where I Have Been...


Today's Challenge for August is to post a picture of somewhere I have been...Oh, which picture to choose!  There are SO many places we have visited on our car trips I am having a terrible time choosing!!  Each time I go through my pictures, I come up with a place I really want to show!!!  And then another one...and another one..and......!!  So I am just going to show a lot of favorites!!!!

Hopewell Rocks at Bay of Fundy

Mt. McKinley/Denali-Alaska at Talkeetna

Our Capitol-Washington DC

Pacific Ocean-North Coast of California

West Texas near Davis Mountains

Niagara Falls

Frank Lloyd Wright-Falling Water

Sleeping Bear Dunes overlooking Lake Michigan

Mountains in New Mexico near Abiqui

Canyon de Chelly, Arizona


Glen Canyon Dam at Grand Canyon

Monument Valley, Utah

Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco

Great Smokey Mountains, near Gatlinburg, TN

Lunenburg, Nova Scotia

Off the North Coast of Prince Edward Island

Acoma Pueblo, New Mexico

Enchanted Rock State Park, Texas

Chaco Canyon, New Mexico

Savannah, Georgia

Atlantic Ocean off coast of Maine

Fall colors in New Hampshire

These trips are just a taste of all the wonderful things we have seen....and we have a few more on our bucket list!!! These are over a span of about 25 years!


2 comments:

  1. These make me want to get in my car and drive around the country!! You have some beautiful pics here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many iconic and stunning places here..I can't choose a favourite either!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete