Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August Challenge #21-Makes Me Happy

Today's challenge is to post a picture of something that makes me happy...well, here I am again...there are so many things that make me happy...my family, my friends, my art, a good book, beautiful sunsets, fantastic scenery, etc...and many things that make me happy have already been posted in this challenge.  There are two people that I haven't blogged much about with the August challenge....my grandkids.  They are about 3 1/2 years apart and have always been very good friends.  So, as they have been a source of happiness to me ever since they were born, I am going to post a few pictures of them through the years!!

Kathleen 1995
Colin 1998
Easter 2002
At the Duck Pond-Benbrook
At the Kimbell Art Gallery-Fort Worth
Kathleen's graduation-2012 (He finally outgrew her!)

1 comment: