- I like butter on my oatmeal
- I like liver and onions but only with a gallon of ketchup
- I often mispronounce words...to the amusement of my family!
- I like Stephen King (not too many 70 year old women can say that!)
- I have never been to Six Flags, Arlington TX (the original one)...and I am happy about that!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
August Challenge # 22-How Am I Different?
This is an interesting challenge...How am I different??? That might be better answered by someone else, but I will give it a stab. Well, for one thing, I am 5' 10 1/2" tall which does make me somewhat different from most women....at least it used to...I think young people today are a taller generation so my height might not seem as "freaky" as it was when I was a kid. Other differences:
I am sure there are many more things, but none are coming to mind...