Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meetings!





Frog Facts #9: Horned frogs like desert or semiarid environments where there is sparse plant cover.




I had a TVQG board meeting yesterday.  Usually our meetings run for about an hour but this one was about two and a half hours long!!  We have a new treasurer and she went over all the finances with us in great detail.  Although she is doing a great job, I have to admit, I am easily bored when it comes to "figures" and balances and all that stuff!!   I know it is necessarily, but if I can remember, I think the January meetings will be something I can do without.  Just tell me how much I have to spend and that is all I need to know.

The weather finally turned of warm yesterday...I went to Sam's and to the "Y" and was actually kind of warm when I came out of the gym.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay, I'm silvia.
    I've received today your fall miniquilt.
    I'm speechless, I didn't expect a so wonderful quilt. I don't know how to thank you I really like it and I'm going to sew the sleeve and hang it in my parlor :)
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete