Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BRRRRR!!!

Well, the Frogs didn't quite make it....their first loss all season!  So time to put that behind and concentrate on a new season!!!   They sure had the support of everyone in the Fort Worth area.  I was at the "Y" today and there was a lot of us "Seniors" wearing our purple t-shirts!!  I still plan to educate all on the Facts of Horned Frogs!  They are not a real cuddly beast but very fierce looking.


Horned Frog fact #2: "the reason the Horned Frog was selected as mascot...(three reasons were given, but I am giving my favorite)...the horned lizard's tough nature reflected the school's frontier spirit." 
I have all our Christmas decorations put away now.  This year I decided to so some down sizing...got a smaller tree thus needed fewer ornaments so I sorted through them as I put them away into three piles...those to give away, those to store for "posterity" and those I will use again next year.  So what did I do when shopping with my daughter last week?  I bought two more ornaments...on sale of course!

1 comment:

  1. Boo hoo! Sorry the Frogs got stomped by the Idaho dudes. There's next year!

    ReplyDelete