Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fact # Three


Horned Frog fact # 3: "Although commonly called a horned toad, horny toad and horned frog, the animal is not a frog or a toad...it is a lizard".

Here's looking atcha, kid!!  Isn't he impressive? 

A quiet day around here...getting ready to have my volunteers out Friday to help cut fabric for the 2010 Donation quilt....yes, I did volunteer to design and organize the quilt for the show again this year.  We are going to have kits for all the members to check out and make blocks, then will return to me to put together.  I haven't decided on the final design yet until  I get all the blocks back and "play" around with them on my design board.

Then tomorrow night, the bottom is supposed to drop out here and get REALLY cold!!!  But I guess it is everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment