Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy Day Ahead





Frog Facts # 11: The horned lizard is Texas' Official State reptile.



I got everythng done yesterday except any sewing.  I did discover something I would like to share!  Did you know that glue sticks and chapsticks are practically identical in size and shape???  I had been glueing library cards into the guild library books; a bit later, I reached into the bowl I keep my chapstick in my studio...and guess what I grabbed!  Fortunately, the odor of the glue stopped me from putting it on my lips!  Wouldn't that be fun...not!   I plan to keep the sticks better separated from now on!

Today, we are going to the "Y"; while "in town", Dick is getting a hair cut; then heading down to Granbury to talk to an insurance person; then while there, meeting our friends for Mexican at Mi Familia's.  And it is supposed to be raining.  Then Friday, Guild meeting and home for the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Jay, careful with those gluesticks! I always knew that they were dangerous!

    Love the frog facts!

    ReplyDelete