Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Day Fifteen of Blogging Challenge

     Halfway through!!  I will have to admit I am enjoying the challenge and feel sure that I will continue blogging after this month challenge is up! Something new to this time around with blogging is that I have been posting  a link to Facebook....thus reaching more people. I hope those of you who are reading my blog are enjoying it....if you are following, I would appreciate a "like" on FB or leave a comment on the blog itself...you can also "join" my blog, by clicking on the "Follow" spot on the upper left.
         Today, I am going to post a link to the fabulous pictures taken by Moms Demand Action, an action group I joined over a year ago via Father Internet.  Then this past fall, a great young lady at my church, Kim Hart, organized a local chapter which participated in a Walk in memory of Sandy Hook this past weekend. As you can see from the pictures, it was well attended throughout the country!
       If anyone is interested in learning more about the organization, check out their website or contact me and I will put you in touch with the "how to join" info.
      "Walk for Responsible Gun Sense: Moms Demand Action"

Fort Worth/Arlington Chapter of Moms Demand Action

No comments:

Post a Comment