Friday, December 18, 2015

Day Eighteen of Blogging Challenge

   
At Stage West
     This theater season, I have been attending Stage West with a friend who is also a neighbor here at the Villas.  She has really gotten me interested in live theater! Dick and I would occasionally go to see a play, but never with the regularity I have been going this past year.  The latest we have seen is "Jacob Marley"...all the characters are played by one person and if you have not seen it, I highly recommend it! It ranks right up there as a favorite in my book! Such talent! 
       Stage West with Gloria, Bass Hall, Arlington Music Hall.....and for 2016 Season I have a season pass to Amphibian Theater! The Amphibian had donated a season pass to our church auction last month and I was the highest bidder! I am eagerly looking forward to those performances!
        
Amphibian Theater

1 comment:

  1. I love live theatre. Haven't seen Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol -- wish I had!

    ReplyDelete