Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello, out there!!

My very first blog...with a little help from my friend and daughter!!! I love reading her blog and others so I decided to become a blogger myself...can't let all those young whippersnappers have all the fun!!!
I would love to hear from others who have interest in the same things I am interested in...which is about everything! Especially art...quilting...reading...gardening...bird watching...cooking...etc.! etc.!! I am going to be posting some of my own quilts, places we have seen, things around that interest me. And I will try to give a little up date on my "doings".
Right now I am getting ready to have some company...the quilt guild I am in, Trinity Valley Quilters' Guild of Fort Worth, has a scholarship committee which I chair and we are having a meeting this morning to make plans to send out our information to local colleges. To make money for our scholarship, we have a Silent Auction at our quilt show which is in the fall. Whoops...got to stop...here is my first committee member at the door! Later, Dudes!

1 comment:

  1. Technically, if you started a blog because of Andria then you are part of the kim1champ blog family. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete