Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Protest SOPA

     I have been looking into this bill before Congress and offer this  link to anyone reading this for information on who is for and who is against the bill - S. 98:The Protect IP Act (PIPA).  I have mixed feelings, of course, because I don't want the entertainment world to get ripped off, but I don't want censoring to become a problem with internet use.  From what I have read, this bill could create censorship problems for all.  I am traditionally a fence sitter on most political issues but I decided to take a stand on this topic.

 And I was going to post my Sketchbook Challenge pic that I had posted to the Challenge Flickr group, but remembered that in protest today, I am blacking out some of my Flickr pictures!  So later on that!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment