Today..a quiet day...a day to contemplate the coming year...goals to set..accomplishments to be made...new things to attempt...here are a few goals I am going to strive for:
- Dye fabric this spring (I have had the materials to do so for about three years!)
- Do silk painting (again, have the needed materials...just the ol' 'roundtoit!)
- Finish about five UFO's
- Continue with the Round Robin Challenge
- Keep doing the Internet BOM
- Make the Scotties for all the Dodds'-side children
- Make the quilt for our bed
- Make the quilt with my mom's embroidered birds
- Get items ready for the Senior Fall Fair
And I am sure there are more...but that looks like a doable list...IF I get busy!!!!!
And today, I worked on the block to send off to the Round Robin...I really like my pattern and fabric that I have chosen. Then I measured what the final size will be and discovered it will be about three inches too big!!! The center block to send out is to be no more than 9" and mine measures a little over 12"!!! I still have the same fabric and another idea that I think will work well...so tomorrow...back to the drawing board!! And I can always use the first block for something!