Saturday, January 14, 2012

Final Block for Color Palette Challenge

Final Block for Color Palette Challenge by arts1plus
Color Challenge Block 24" x 24"
After trying a few pattens, I settled on this block from a design by Bonnie K. Browning-"Color My World". There are many ways to move the blocks around to create different patterns and this is my final decision on which to use.
     I still cannot download from my photos on my computer, but did discover that I can down load pictures off of my Flicker account.  It is a little more time consuming but at least I can show some things this way!!
     We attended our granddaughter's High School Swimmeet this morning...she, of course, did wonderfully!!!  And we got to see the grandson while he was practicing at the same pool...such talented young people!!!  All the kids....not just my grands!  A real pleasure to see them in action.
     I am working on a fusible landscape using Misty Fuse.  I am thinking of entering it in the Misty Fuse contest.  I had picked up a little flyer about the contest at their table at the Houston International Quilt Show last November.  Of course the deadline is tomorrow so I may not quite get it finished in time....Queen of the Last Minute Projects, that's Me!!!!

5 comments:

  1. i like what you've put together for the color challenge.

    i hope you'll show us what you're doing with the misty fuse challenge~!?

    you are one BUSY gal~!

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your block! Good luck on your last minute project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing block! I just tried Mistyfuse on my challenge piece...I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting the inspiration block. It is a very great block to use for this color challenge. I really like how yours went together! Very striking.

    ReplyDelete