Monday, April 25, 2011

Challenge Day #25: Better at Something

Today's challenge is to post a picture of something I wish I was better at...so here is my picture!!  One of my lesser traits is time management!!  I am usually a prompt person, I am seldom late getting where I need to be, but I can waste more time than anyone in the world when I have no deadlines!!  And now that I am retired and most of my time is mine to use as I wish, I find this weakness is getting worse!!!  I need to set myself up with a schedule...and KEEP to it!!!

2 comments:

  1. As you know, I'm all about being on time places....which isn't always a good thing. I think you are pretty good with your time management, and isn't it really better to not feel the need to be managed by a clock?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous photo~!!~
    i happen to agree with Andrea; better not to be ruled by a clock whenever possible.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete