This week I have:
- finished and mailed my Cotton Robin (internet round robin) block
- picked out my fabric for the Color Palette Challenge...and the block I plan to do with the fabrics chosen
- downloaded a software program with which I can keep track of my quilts, projects, etc....a virtual record called Quilt Album. I got the information from Vicki's website and if you order it by January 12, you can get a code from her January 4 blog for $10.00 off the cost
- added pictures from trips to my Kindle Fire (a Christmas gift I just LOVE)
- made a small scrap quilt from the fabric left over from my round robin
Some of these were more than one day, but all in all I did do something everyday!!! Probably more than 15 minutes!!!
And...I had the nicest email from Pat of 501 Quilt Blocks who has chosen me to be a recipient of a gift from her!!! How exciting is that? Check out her blog to see how this came to be!