Last month our topic was "Counting Flowers on the Wall"...fun to do! This month, the topic was "Walking On Sunshine"...the first one is mine...I used a technique on layering that I saw demonstrated by Beryl Taylor on a Quilting Arts video "Layer by Layer"...I haven't finished it yet; I am going to wait until all my mini's are done to see how I want to finish all of them.
|My "Walking On Sunshine"|
For the month of May we are doing "In the field of life, be a pink flamingo!" I already have an idea of what I want to do.
I've been considering joining the "15 Minute Challenge" again. As a fellow blogger mentioned, it is good way to try to keep one focused! Here is list of the items I am either working on* or want to work on:
- T-shirt quilt for my granddaughter's graduation from High School* (the closest to completion)
- My color challenge "Bargello" for April (Whoops...missed that date!)*
- BOM for May*(fabric and pattern ready)
- Cotton Robin challenge-finish and mail*
- studioQ "Village Quilt"*(A group project I volunteered to put together)
- workshop starts!*(Many)
- Quilt for our bed* (fabric ready/Paper piecing printed off)
- Challenge for May..in my head!!
- ....and probably others that I can't think of right now!!