Saturday, June 29, 2013

Zentangle-Natural Disasters

     I haven't been participating in the Diva's zentangle challenge for awhile but I still follow what others are doing.  This week, her challenge was primarily concerning the flooding in Calgary, but I decided to take the topic a little further, what with all the natural disasters we have been experiencing pretty close to home...tornadoes here in Texas and Oklahoma, fires in Colorado and California, and flooding in my home state, Illinois and neighboring Missouri.
     Mother Nature is being a real "B" word this spring!!!

Natural Disasters-6-29-2013

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is great. The birght colors give it a lot of strenght.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really dramatic and fine artwork. I like it very much. You have find fine tangles.

    ReplyDelete