Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February Bead Journal Project

     The month of February was just too short!!!  I really needed those extra days that other months have....I am a little late in getting my "Yin-Yang" beading for the Bead Journal Project challenge.  If you hadn't read my January blog on the Project, I will be doing the Yin-Yang shape each month with the plan at the end of the year to put all twelve together in one larger art project.  You can click on the link to see my January project.  And here is my BJP challenge for this month!

February Bead Journal Project
     Hopefully, I will be able to get my March BJP completed and posted at little earlier!!!

3 comments:

  1. you are always surprising with your large range of artistic endeavors~!
    these must be quite time consuming. it will be interesting to see how each month's piece is both similar as well as different to the other's . . . and then to see them all worked into one project.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza...I'm totally impressed. This is a great project and I'm really positive it'll look FABulous when put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love it!. Glad to see that you are a zentangler.. :)

    ReplyDelete