Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dare Challenge #25

The Bright Owl already posted the new Dare Zendala #26, but I think I can still post my Zendala # 25 from last week...so here it is:
Dare Zendala Challenge # 25

I really like the symmetry of her designs for the challenges.  Be sure to check out her blog to see more of them...and to download your own patterns of the week.   She publishes them in two sizes...full page and a smaller version. Actually, there are three, because the smaller size comes in a round shape and in a square.   I print them out on card stock...I usually design the large one, but I cut out the smaller versions to have on hand when I just want to mess around....


1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I'm glad you are enjoying these challenges so much. They surely help to expand your creative mind!

    ReplyDelete