Sunday, July 29, 2012

Go, Swimmers...and All!!



Yahoo!!  Dana Vollmer just got her first gold....she's a local Granbury, Texas gal...her mom is/was my grandkids coach when they were younger...They swim with the Fort Worth Area  Swim Team (FAST)  and Dana's mom was coaching them when Dana was in high school and a FAST member.

And I am feeling for Michael Phelps.....but Ryan Lochte is a pretty neat guy too...Phelps will do better in days to come!

My studioQ Creative Crones meet tomorrow.  It is the first time we have met without our dynamic Sue...and it was her turn to give our challenge..."I Heard It Through the Grapevine"...I have a bottle of wine chilling to have with our lunch...for the theme and to toast a wonderful friend!  She was such a force...I keep running into people who have a connection to her, unbeknownst to me.  For example, tomorrow, Texas Christian University...TCU...is flying the flag at half mast in her memory.  I knew she and her husband were involved fans, but had no idea they were that influential!  I miss her!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment