Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Zentangle Challenge #36-Assunta

     This week the diva is back!  She had a well deserved vacation with her family...great pictures of the little guys!  And there is a new tangle design from Maria..."Assunta".  She had visited the Cloisters in NYC and has created several tangles from that visit.  So here, on a Tuesday....not Saturday!  is my tile and haiku!

Assunta
"Maria's tangle.
Inspired by the Cloisters.
An Ancient Church Bench."

     Now back to sitting under the fan and working on my challenge quilt!


4 comments:

  1. Doesn't look like you had too much trouble with Assunta....this looks great! I love the little feathery things...gives it a floaty feeling.

    I see that you quilt. I quilted years ago and made most of my grandchildren a quilt, but have had trouble with my right thumb (had to have surgery) and haven't tried it again. maybe I should get it back out and give it a go. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed your blog and the Zentangle page to my husband. He's very artistic and quite the doodler so I thought it might peak his interest. It did. Hope he tries it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greatjob! I'm lovin' the curvy center against the grid basketweave background.

    ReplyDelete