Friday, February 12, 2010

The Weather Outside Is Frightful!! (But Beautiful!)

"Go confidently in the directions of your dreams! Live the life you have imagined."   Henry David Thoreau

This was taken about 9:00 AM...what a beautiful snowfall!
And this was taken about 3:30 PM...notice the snow sliding off the roof!
I don't think we will be having an evening beverage under the tree today!
The poor bluebirds!!  We didn't see them at all today...hmmm...smart little guys...hope they can stay warm!

Lovely yaupon holly berries!!  My next year's Christmas card, maybe??

So WE decided a great day to take a walk...only the "little" boy I was walking with just had to make snowballs!!!

You would think with no where to go, I would get a lot done today...but I was so "busy" watching the snowfall that I was quite distracted!!  Maybe tomorrow when it will be too icy to go anywhere, but no snow falling, I can get some sewing done!!  I have a million ideas working in my head!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

    I'm shocked that your walking companion would throw snowballs!! (not)

    Stay warm, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete