Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rainy Day

"Every blade of grass has its Angel that bends over it and whispers, 'Grow, grow'! "  The Talmud

This evening, my chauffeur and I drove over to Burleson to attend the meeting of confirmation sponsers.  My granddaughter is being confirmed this spring and has asked me to be her sponser.  I feel very honored to do so...she is such a special young lady (I almost said "little girl", but that is no longer true.)  It was a rainy dark night; that is why Dick went with me...night driving is not a favorite thing for either of us, but at least we were able to do it together.  Four ol' eyes almost make a good pair!!  (Actually eight, as we both wear glasses!)

I played most of the day on printing with the gelatin blocks again...I want to do a few more tomorrow, then better start thinking of something to do with all of them....of course a few of them will go to the trash, but I am really liking some of them.

2 comments:

  1. Jay, thanks for the info you sent me about your art quilt group. you answered all my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't trash anything until I get a chance to see!! Can't wait for you to come spend some time at my place and show me all the nifty things that you know how to do!!

    ReplyDelete