Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Swap quilt ready to go!

      This swap comes from  Kate in UK....it is the 6th Another Little Quilt Swap, but the first one I have been involved in.  After sending the picture to Kate, she will post all the entries; participants will go in and pick out their favorites and at some point in time, Kate will send addresses to mail the quilts.  She somehow sorts out who wants what!!!  I am looking forward to all the entries!  I looked at the earlier swaps and the quilts are quite nice!
Here is my entry!  And I have her logo for the swap on my sidebar if anyone is interested in looking at others.
"Monarchs" (because the focal fabric has Monarch butterflies on it!)
      And for my grandson's 14th birthday, we all went to the Ripley's Believe It or Not/Wax Museum in Grand Prairie then to Medieval Times in Dallas for show and dinner. That was a blast!!!  None of us had been there before so we thoroughly enjoyed it...from cheering for our Knight to eating with our fingers....much laughter!!!
Ripley's / Wax Museum

Medieval Times in Dallas

And I had to make him a Zentangle birthday card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment