Thursday, December 11, 2014

Quilt Con

     Okay, I have decided to brave the waters and enter quilt shows other than my guild! So I entered two quilts in Quilt Con...
Yellow Fin Tuna-18" x 22"

This One's for the Girls-24" x 31"
And yesterday, I received two rejection slips!  So much for that!  But I will not be deterred!!  I am following a FB post of those who were rejected and seeing many of those, I am very good company!  I do plan to go to Quilt Con in Austin, TX in February so I am eager to see those who were selected!  It is a learning process....I just wish they would have also sent recommendations/reasons for their choices so I would know how I could improve.
Now to get busy on my Fiberarts for a Cure Donation which is due in  about six weeks!  That I am a little nervous about because I have not done this before...but I have a mental picture of what I want to do...on to the studio!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The quilts you submitted are amazing. I'm sorry they will not be in the show. We will have fun at Quilt Con.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete