Saturday, December 13, 2014

Our Beautiful World-Markets

     Another blog that I have throughly enjoyed (and neglected) is the Photography website, Our Beautiful World. These are people from all over the world who post pictures with a specific theme once a week.  I always gain inspiration from them so I have decided to join in the fun again!
     This week's theme is Markets and I have a few photos of just that subject!
Holland, Michigan
Rhubarb at Holland, Michigan
Holland, Michigan
Mums-Holland, Michigan-Fall-2014
    My first three pictures were spring, 2011 and the  last one was from a trip I took with my daughter Fall of 2014.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome market places, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous market!! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous photos with us at OBW!!

    ReplyDelete